November Nonprofit Blog Carnival - Considering Collaborationby Anne Yurasek on November 30, 2009
It is absolutely our pleasure to be hosting this month's Nonprofit Blog Carnival. As much of our work revolves around collaborative efforts between and among nonprofits and their stakeholders, the theme is collaboration. Thank you to everyone who submitted posts - we've got a great round up of perspectives.
- Ashley Schweitzer (@NAFund), at the Nonprofit Assistance Fund, recaps recent major collaborative efforts and provides a select of collaboration resources in What I'm Thankful For - Strategic Collaboration posted at Nonprofit Harvest.
- Gayle Gifford (@GayleGifford), of Cause & Effect, presents Collaboration works when the whole is more than the parts posted at The Butterfly Effect.
- Ellis Carter (@charitylawyer) presents a set of four Nonprofit Collaboration Case Studies posted at The Charity Lawyer.
- Jean Butzen presents a round-up of the latest nonprofit merger news and stories from around the country posted at Mission + Strategy = Social Value.
- Lalia Helmer (@LaliaHelmer) presents a guest post from Nancy Lippe, a program officer at the Los Altos Community Foundation, entitled Celebrating Collaboration posted at Business That Cares.
- Marissa Goldsmith provides us a technology perspective in her post entitled Software So We All Can Get Along posted at Beaconfire Wire
- To wrap-up, Jane (@janefiopartners) explores types of collaborative partners in What Type of Collaborative Partner are You? posted here at FIO Partners Perspectives.
Thanks to everyone who submitted this month! Next month, the carnival will be hosted by Future Fundraising Now.