Co-Create the Future
Fio’s planning process for collaboratives is designed to build shared insights, strengthen relationships between members, deepen their commitment, and generate momentum. Together, we will:
- Assess and define the opportunities and challenges facing the collaborative system, both internally and externally.
- Gather and present data that is accessible and usable, enabling participants to examine what is and is not working.
- Engage participants in framing solutions using various facilitation and structured discussion models.
- Choose targets, resources, and strategies to advance the chosen work.
- Foster a community of practice that enacts and learns from the chosen work, notes its failures and successes, and becomes generative in addressing system gaps.
In the end, not only will your collaborative have an informed and purposeful strategic plan, but also a stronger understanding of how members contribute to a whole greater than the sum of its parts.