Report for Harford Public Schools Examines Youth-Focused Collaboratives
Fio Partners led a research project for Hartford Public Schools, funded by the Travelers Foundation, that aimed to learn more about the current local ecosystem of supports focused on young people and the opportunity to leverage the power of collaboratives.
The resulting report:
- defines the value, characteristics, and enablers of collaborative work,
- examines the current landscape of youth-focused collaboratives in Hartford,
- presents leader feedback on enablers, obstacles, and their aspirations for collective work in Hartford,
- looks beyond Hartford to noteworthy examples of other urban youth-focused collaboratives, and
- sets the stage for considering future collaborative approaches.