Whether a keynote at a conference or a training session for small or large groups, we are interested in speaking at your next event.
Future Speaking Engagements:
Past Speaking Engagements:
- Aquaturf in Southington, Connecticut
- Jane will be speaking at the CT Association of CPAs Conference to be held on June 21st from 2:10 - 3:10. Her talk will focus on nonprofit mergers and partnerships, specifically providing case studies and tips for success.
- CT Association of Nonprofits, Hartford, CT
- As an Executive Director, are you struggling with helping your Board see the big picture and understand their role in helping to make it happen? As a Board member, do you find Board meetings are a constant struggle about the direction of the organization? Developing a strategic plan can address these issues but how do you get started? In this course, we will discuss the benefits of planning, the key roles in planning, planning activities, and key success factors for plan implementation. Get started with setting the future direction for your organization!
- Water’s Edge Resort 1525 Boston Post Road, Westbrook, CT
- This forum focused on building better partnerships among nonprofits, government, and business and is sponsored by the Liberty Bank Foundation.
In our interconnected environment, “collaboration” means more than just getting nonprofits together. Large issues need the involvement of government and the private sector, too. This forum will explore multi-sector partnerships from a variety of viewpoints: from the conceptual level to case studies to nuts-and bolts tools you can use. We’ll also hear how Connecticut’s new administration is reaching out to engage with the nonprofit community for the public good. Jane will be participating on the panel of speakers, specifically providing case studies in multi-sector partnerships.
- Old Saybrook Chamber of Commerce, Old Saybrook, CT
- Building on last spring’s course an “Introduction to Social Media”, the course provided information about using Facebook pages to target and engage supporters and provided guidance on developing content that is compelling and engaging. Whether your business or nonprofit is using social media to connect with current supporters, to share interesting information, or to raise awareness for your cause, this course takes your efforts to the next level.
- Providence Marriott Downtown, One Orms Street, Providence, RI
- The United Way of Rhode Island Merger & Consolidation Fund Forum has historically marked the beginning of the Request for Proposals (RFP) for the Fund with a conference. This year, with the addition of new cosponsors,(The Rhode Island Foundation, New Roots Providence and The Harvard Business School Association of Southeastern New England), the focus of this year’s forum ws to discuss a range of nonprofit collaborations and shared services, especially the formation of management service organizations (MSO) that provide shared back-office opportunities. The foum was attended by over 200 nonprofit leaders who had the opportunity to listen, learn, network, and meet with local and national experts. Jane facilitated a panel at this event and was available for questions as an expert resource..
Featured ProductStrategic Growth Guide
How do you know where to invest your capacity building resources? Fio Partners Strategic Growth Guide is a standardized assessment tool that will help you determine how to get to the next level of your organization’s evolution.
- learn more
Recent Blog Posts
I found both Anne and Jane to be knowledgeable, warm, organized, and extremely competent. The process was challenging and the result is worth it."Darlene Hurtado, Executive Director, Literacy Volunteers of Central Connecticut