Organizational Learning Survey
Challenge: How do you know that your employees are learning the knowledge and skills they need to improve the quality of their work? You may spend thousands on training but are you sure that the new information coming into the organization is actually used?
Solution: The Organizational Learning Survey measures performance in these areas:
- the most common ways that staff learn new information;
- how and whether that information is shared;
- whether management has created a context for learning;
- whether the organization uses new knowledge to improve practice;
- the near term priority areas as perceived by staff where the organization needs new knowledge.
If you are interested in building more of a learning organization, using this assessment periodically can help to measure change in this area. This assessment is of critical importance in pacing major change initiatives since it will reveal whether your organization is open and permeable to the entry of new information or closed and resistant.